Thank you for your interest in studying at Gaziantep University within the Erasmus+ Student Exchange Programme. In order to be an Erasmus student at our university,
1- There must be an Erasmus+ Bilateral Agreement between your home institution and our university.
2- Your home university must nominate you by email with information below
- Name and Erasmus Code of your institution
- Full name and Contact Details of the Student(s)
- Field of studies
- Period of stay (Fall term, spring term or full academic year)
- Nomination deadline for Fall semester is 15th july and for Spring semester it is 15th November.
- Application documents must be send scanned by e-mail, if necessary International Relations Office will ask for post.
If you are planning to participate traineeship, it is not necessary to sign an Erasmus Agreement between institutions. Please contact email@example.com
Since language of instruction is English in many of our departments, you will not have problems to choose any subjects. You can also choose subjects from different departments as long as both partners’ departmental coordinators agree. For subjects you can also ask International Relations Office for help ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
If you want to learn Turkish during your stay, you may also choose Turkish Language Courses. But you need to ask to departmental coordiantor or International Relations Office before or after your arrival.
Documents that have to be submitted:
- Application Form (You can find it on our web page): Please fill the Application Form for Erasmus Students on computer and send it by email after you have it signed and stamped by your institution.
- Learning Agreement for Studies (signed by the student and Erasmus Coordinator): Please prepare your learning agreement featuring the intended courses and send us scanned copy via e-mail. You can get information about “courses” and their contents from the departmental coordinator
- Transcripts of Records: It should be your previous transcript that you receive from your home university.
- 1 passport sized photos (If needed more photos may be requested after arrival).
After departmental coordiantor and International Relations Office received all the documents, an acceptance letter will be prepared and send to you by email. And original by post if requested.
International Relations Office does not provide accommodation; however, we are trying to help to find accomondation as soon as possible.
After you are accepted as an Erasmus+ Student.
- You will receive an Acceptance Letter from Gaziantep University.
- You need to go to nearest Turkish Embassy or Consulate with your Acceptance Letter/Letter of Invitation and other necessary documents to get your student Visa.
- For more details about visa please visit http://www.mfa.gov.tr/consular-info.en.mfa or find nearest Turkish Embassy’s web page in your country from internet.
- After you arrive to Gaziantep, you need to visit International Relations Office and we will help you to register.
- For registration you will be asked you passport copy, at least 2 photos and other documents if necessary.
- After your registration to the university, you must also be registered for the lectures. You should get in touch with Erasmus Coordinator of your department during the first week of your arrival in order to discuss the courses you will take during the semester/semesters. Please keep in mind that, you can get any courses from any faculty as long as the courses are available.
- All international students must apply residence permit within 30 days after their arrival to Turkey. For details please ask International Relations Office.
After the Mobility.
When your semester finishes in Gaziantep University, International Relations Office will prepare a Certificate of Stay and Transcript of Records for you.
We wish you a successful and an enjoyable semester at Gaziantep University.
International Relations Office